منتديات انصار الحجة عج - النجف الاشرف
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أحاديث مروية عن الإمام المهدي (عليه السلام)

اذهب الى الأسفل

أحاديث مروية عن الإمام المهدي (عليه السلام) Empty أحاديث مروية عن الإمام المهدي (عليه السلام)

مُساهمة من طرف Mohammed السبت فبراير 01, 2014 10:52 pm

أحاديث مروية عن الإمام المهدي (عليه السلام)

أنا بقيّةٌ من آدمَ ، وذخيرةٌ من نوحٍ ، ومصطفىً من إبراهيمَ ، وصَفوةٌ من محمدٍ (صلى الله عليهم أجمعين). (بحار الأنوار ج52 ص238)

I am a remainder from Adam, a relic of Noah, a choice from Abraham and an elite of Mohammad (PBUT). (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.52, P.238)

إنّ الحقَّ معنا وفينا، لا يقولُ ذلك سوانا إلاّ كذّابٌ مُفتَرٍ. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص191)

Indeed, right is with us and in us, and nobody else say that but a liar and an impostor. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.191)

إنّ الله تعالى هو الذي خلق الأجسام ، وقسَّم الأرزاق، لأنّه ليس بجسمٍ ولا حَالٍّ في جسمٍ ليسَ كمثلِه شيءٌ وهو السّميعُ العليم. (الغيبة للشيخ الطوسي ص178)

Truly, the Exalted Allah is the one who created all forms and apportioned the provision; because He is not a form nor is He embodied in a form; nothing can be compared with him; and he is the All-hearing All-knowing. (Al-Ghayba, by shaykh al-Toosy P. 178)

إنّ الله معنا ، ولا فاقَةَ بنا إلى غيرِه ، والحقَّ معنا فلن يوحِشَنَا مَن قعدَ عنّا .. ونحن صنائعُ ربّنا والخلقُ بعدُ صَنائعُنا. (الغيبة للشيخ الطوسي ص172)

Verily, Allah is with us and we have no need to other than Him; right is with us so we won't be distressed by those who desist from helping us; we are the willing tools of our Lord and people are our willing tools. (Al-Ghayba, by shaykh al-Toosy P. 172)

العلمُ عِلمُنا ، ولا شيءَ عليكُم مِن كُفرِ مَن كَفرَ. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص151)
Knowledge is ours; do not care about the unbeliever's unbelief. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.151)

لو أنّ أشياعَنا - وفَّقهم الله لطاعته - على اجتماعٍ من القلوب في الوفاء بالعهد عليهم، لما تأخّر عنهم اليُمنُ بلقائِنا ، ولتعَجّلَت لهمُ السعادة بمشاهدتنا. (الاحتجاج للطبرسي ج2 ص499)
If our devotees' (may Allah give them success in obeying Him) hearts are gathered on meeting their obligation, their good fortune of meeting us would not have been delayed, and their joy of seeing us would have been expedited. (Al-Ihtijaj, by al-Tabrasy Ch.2, P.499)

أنا بريءٌ إلى الله وإلى رسولِه ، ممّن يقول إنّا نعلم الغيب ، ونشاركُه في مُلكِه ، أو يُحِّلُنا محلاً سوى المحلَ الذي رضيه الله لنا. (الاحتجاج للطبرسي ج2 ص487)
I declare-unto Allah and His Messenger-that I am not accountable for whoso claims that we know what is hidden (the divine secret), that we share with Allah His rule, or places us in a rank other than that which Allah approved for us. (Al-Ihtijaj, by al-Tabrasy Ch.2, P.487)

إنّ فضل الدّعاء والتسبيح بعد الفرائض على الدّعاء بعقيب النّوافل ، كفضل الفرائض على النوافل. (الاحتجاج للطبرسي ج2 ص487)
The superiority of invocation and glorification of God subsequent to the obligatory prayers, over the invocation subsequent to the supererogatory prayers is like the superiority of the obligatory over the supererogatory prayers. (Al-Ihtijaj, by al-Tabrasy Ch.2, P.487)

فأمّا السجود على القبرِ فلا يجوزُ. (الاحتجاج للطبرسي ج2 ص490)
And as for prostrating on a grave, it is not permissible. (Al-Ihtijaj, by al-Tabrasy Ch.2, P.490)

ما أُرغِم أنف الشيطان بشيءٍ مثل الصلاة ، فصلّها وأَرغم أنف الشيطان. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص182)
Nothing spites Satan like performing the prayer, so perform it and spite him! (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.182)

إنّي أمانٌ لأهل الأرضِ ، كما أنّ النجومَ أمانٌ لأهل السّماء. (بحار الأنوار ج78 ص380)
Indeed, I am a safeguard to the inhabitants of earth as the stars are safeguards to the inhabitants of heaven. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.78, P.380)

ولكنَّ أقدارَ الله عزّ وجلّ لا تُغالَب، وإرادتُه لا تُرَدُّ، وتوفيقُهُ لا يُسبق. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص191)
But Allah's foreordainment could not be struggled with, His will could not be refused and His (granting of) Success could not be preceded. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.191)

وأمّا عِلّةُ ما وقعَ من الغَيْبة، فإنّ الله عزّ وجلّ قال: يا أيها الذين آمنوا لا تسألوا عن أشياءَ إنْ تُبدَ لكم تَسؤكم. (بحار الأنوار ج78 ص380)
And as for the reason behind the occurrence of the (my) occultation, Allah The Almighty said, " Believers, do not ask questions about things which, if made known to you would only pain you". (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.78, P.380)

إنّ الأرضَ لا تخلوا من حُجّةٍ : إمّا ظاهراً أو مغموراً. (كمال الدين للصدوق ج2 ص115)
Indeed, earth could not be without a hujja (a proof, a prophet or his vice), either manifest or occult. (Kamaliddin by al-Sadooq Ch.2, P.115)

كلمّا غاب عَلَمٌ بدا عَلَمٌ، وإذا أَفَل نجمٌ طلع نجم. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص185)
Whenever an authority disappears, another one appears; and if a star sets, another one rises. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.185)

اللهّم ارزقنا توفيق الطّاعة ، وبُعد المَعصية ، وصِدق النّية وعِرفان الحُرمَة ، وأكرِمنا بالهدى والاستقامة. (المصباح للكفعمي ص281)
O Allah, bestow upon us the success of obedience, the avoidance of disobedience, sincerity and knowledge of the forbidden; and confer upon us guidance and straightness. (Al-Misbah, by al-Kaf`amy P.281)

ملعونٌ ملعونٌ من أخّر الغداة إلى أن تنقضي النجوم. (بحار الأنوار ج52 ص16)
He is cursed (twice) he who delays performing the early morning prayer until the stars disappear (the sun rises). (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.52, P.16)

إنّه لم يكن أحدٌ من آبائي إلاّ وقد وقعت في عنقه بيعةٌ لطاغيةِ زمانه ، وإني أخرج حين أخرج ، ولا بيعةَ لأحدٍ من الطواغيت في عنقي. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص181)
Every one of my forefathers was committed by a pledge of allegiance to the tyrant of his time, and at the time of my rising, I will rise without being committed by a pledge of allegiance to anyone of the tyrants. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.181)

أنا خاتم الأوصياء وبي يدفع الله البلاء عن أهلي وشيعتي. (بحار الأنوار ج52 ص30)
I am the last of the vices, and by me Allah wards off distress from my household and my devotees. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.52, P.30)

من كان في حاجة الله ، كان الله في حاجته. (بحار الأنوار ج51 ص331)
Allah shall provide for his needs he who needs Allah. (Bihar al-Anwar C.51, P.331)

أبى الله عز وجل للحق إلا إتماما وللباطل إلا زهوقاً وهو شاهد عليّ بما أذكره. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص193)
Almighty Allah refuses but to perfect the truth and to make falsehood vanish and He is a witness over me in what I am saying. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.193)

وأما وجه الانتفاع بي في غيبتي ، فكالانتفاع بالشمس إذا غيّبها عن الأبصار السحاب .. وإني لأمان لأهل الأرض كما أن النجوم أمان لأهل السماء. (بحار الأنوارج53ص181)
And as for the way of benefiting from me during my occultation, it is the same as benefiting from the sun when it is beclouded; and I am a safeguard to the inhabitants of earth as the stars are safeguards to the inhabitants of heaven. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.181)

أكثروا الدعاء بتعجيل الفرج، فإن ذلك فرَجُكم. (كمال الدين للصدوق ج2 ص485)
Increase praying for the expediting of my manifestation because indeed it is your release from suffering. (Kamaliddin by al-Sadooq Ch.2, P.485)

إن اُستَرشدت أُرشِدتَ، وإن طَلبت وجدت. (بحار الأنوار ج51 ص339)
If you ask for guidance, you shall have it; and if you pursue something, you shall find it. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.51, P.339)

لا يحلّ لأحد أن يتصرّف في مال غيره بغير إذنه. (وسائل الشيعة ج17 ص309)
No one is permitted to act independently regarding another's possessions-without his permission. (Wasa`il al-Shi`a Ch.17, P.309)

ليس بين الله عز وجل وبين أحدٍ قرابةٌ، ومن أنكرني فليس مني. (الغيبة للشيخ الطوسي ص176)
There is no kinship between Allah and anyone; whoso denies me, does not belong to me. (Al-Ghayba, by shaykh al-Toosy P. 176)

أعوذ بالله من العمى بعد الجلاء ، ومن الضلالة بعد الهدى ، ومن موبقات الأعمال ومرديات الفتن. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص190)
I seek refuge in Allah from blindness after clearness, from error after guidance and from the mortal sins and the deadly trials. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.190)

والعاقبة لجميل صنع الله سبحانه تكون حميدة لهم ما اجتنبوا المنهيّ عنه من الذنوب. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص177)
The outcome of Allah's gracious handiwork shall be benign for them as long as they avoid (committing) the prohibited sins. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.177)

إلى الله أرغب في الكفاية ، وجميل الصنع والولاية. (بحار الأنوار ج52 ص183)
I ask Allah to protect me (from the enemies), to be gracious to me and to bring forth my rule. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.52, P.183)

إنّا غيرُ مهملين لمراعاتكم، ولا ناسين لذكركم .. ولولا ذلك لنزل بكم اللاّواء ، واصطلمكم الأعداء، فاتقوا الله جلّ جلاله وظاهرونا. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص175)
We are neither negligent of caring for you nor forgetful of you; and if it were not for that, hardship would have befallen you and the enemies would have massacred you, so fear God and support us. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.175)

وأمّا الحوادث الواقعة : فارجعوا فيها إلى رواة حديثنا فإنهم حُجّتي عليكم ، وأنا حُجّة الله عليهم. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص181)
And as for the recent occurrences, turn to the relaters of our Hadiths for they are my proof upon you, and I am Allah's proof upon them. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.181)

إذا استغفرت الله (عز وجل) فالله يغفر لك. (بحار الأنوار ج51 ص329)
If you ask Almighty Allah for forgiveness, He will forgive you. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.51, P.329)

إن الله تعالى لم يخلق الخلق عبثا ، ولا أهملهم سُدىَ. (الغيبة للشيخ الطوسي ص174)
Allah did not create the creation in vain, nor did He leave them alone to no purpose. (Al-Ghayba, by shaykh al-Toosy P. 174)

فليعمل كل امرئ منكم بما يقرب به من محبتنا ، ويتجنب ما يُدنيه من كراهيتنا وسخطنا. (الاحتجاج للطبرسي ج2 ص324)
Let everyone of you do what ingratiates him with us and avoid what arises our aversion and displeasure with him. (Al-Ihtijaj, by al-Tabrasy Ch.2, P.324)

اللهم أنجز لي وعدي ، وأتمم لي أمري ، وثبت وطأتي ، واملأ الأرض بي عدلا وقسطاً. (بحار الأنوار ج51 ص13)
O Allah, fulfill your promise to me, complete my rule for me, increase my force and fill earth by me with justice and fairness. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.51, P.31)

أشهد أن لا إله إلا هو والملائكة وأولوا العلم قائماً بالقسط، لا إله إلا هو العزيز الحكيم، إن الدين عند الله الإسلام. (بحار الأنوار ج51 ص16)
I bear witness that there is no god but He-and the angels, and men possessed of knowledge- upholding justice; there is no god but He the All-mighty, the All-wise; the true religion with Allah is Islam. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.51, P.16)

أنا بقية الله في أرضه ، والمنتقم من أعدائه. (تفسير نور الثقلين ج2 ص392)
I am Allah's Remainder (representative) in His earth, and the avenger on his enemies. (Tafseer Noor al-Thaqalayn Ch.2, P.392)

قُلُوبُنا أوعيةٌ لمشيئة الله، فإذا شاء شئنا. (بحار الأنوار ج52 ص51)
Our hearts are receptacles for Allah's will, so that if He wills we comply. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.52, P.51)

ولولا ما عِندَنا من محبّةِ صلاحِكُم ورحمتِكم ، والإشفاق عليكم ، لكنّا عن مخاطبتكم في شُغُلٍ. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص179)
Were it not for our desire to see you righteous and the mercy and pity we feel for you, we would have been too occupied to address you. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.179)

أنا المهديُّ، أنا قائم الزمّان، أنا الذي أملأَها عدلاً كما مُلِئت (ظُلماً و) جورا. (بحار الأنوار ج52 ص2)
I am al-Mahdi (the guided one), I am the imam of the time and I am the one who fills it (earth) with justice just as it was filled with injustice and tyranny. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.52, P.2)

زَعَمَتِ الظلمة أن حُجّة الله داحضةٌ، ولو أُذن لنا في الكلام لزال الشّك. (بحار الأنوار ج51 ص4)
The oppressors alleged that Allah's proof is invalid, and if we were permitted to speak out, the uncertainty would disappear. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.51, P.4)

علامة ظهور أمري كَثرَةُ الهَرَجِ والمَرجِ والفِتن. (بحار الأنوار ج51ص320)
The sign of the emergence of my rule is the increase in chaos and persecution. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.51, P.320)

إنّا يُحيطُ عِلمُنا بأنبائِكُم، ولا يعزُبُ عنّا شيئٌ من أخبارِكُم. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص175)
We have comprehensive knowledge of your news, and not a thing of it escapes us. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.175)

الدّينُ لمحمّد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم والهدايةُ لعَلِيٍّ أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام، لأنها لهُ وفي عَقِبِه باقيةً إلى يومِ القيامة. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص160)
The faith is Mohammed's (his assignment), may Allah's prayers and peace be upon him and his household; and guidance is `Ali's (`Alee, Eli), the Commander of The Believers, may peace be upon him, because it is meant for him and will remain in his descendants until the Day of Resurrection. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.160)

فمَن ظَلَمَنا كان في جُملة الظّالمين لنا ، وكانت لَعنةُ اللهِ عليه، لِقولِه عزّ وجلّ "أَلا لَعنَةُ الله على الظّالمين". (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص182)
And whoso oppresses us will be one of those who wrong us, and Allah's curse shall rest upon him because of the Almighty's saying, " Surely, Allah's curse shall rest upon the wrongdoers". (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.182)

أنا وجميع آبائي… عبيدُ الله عزّ وجلّ. (بحار الأنوار ج25)
All my fathers and I are servants of Almighty Allah. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.25)

سَجدةُ الشّكر مِن أَلزم السُّنن وأوجَبها. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص161)
The prostration of gratitude is from among the most indispensable and most necessary of the sunna practices (Prophetic Tradition). (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.161)

إذا أَذِنَ الله لنا في القول ، ظَهرَ الحقُّ واضمَحَلَّ الباطلُ وانحسَرَ عنكم. (بحار الأنوار ج25 ص183)
If Allah permits us to speak, the truth would emerge and falsehood would vanish and be pulled away from you. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.25, P.183)

وفي ابنةِ رسولِ الله صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم أُسوَةٌ حسنةٌ. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص180)
And in the Prophet's daughter, may Allah's prayers and peace be upon him and his household, there is a good example. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.180)

وأمّا ظهور الفَرَج ،فإنّه إلى الله وكَذِب الوقّاتون. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص181)
And as for the occurrence of the manifestation, it is up to Allah, and those who appoint a moment lie. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.181)

فاتّقوا الله، وسلّموا لنا، ورُدّوا الأمر إلينا، فعلينا الإصدار، كما كان مِنّا الإيراد، ولا تحاولوا كشف ما غُطِّيِ عنكم، واجعلوا قَصدَكم إلينا بالمودّة على السنّة الواضحة. (بحار الأنوار ج53 ص179)
So fear God and submit to us, refer the matter to us, because we are the ones who execute Allah's commands as we were the ones who received them, do not try to uncover what was concealed form you and make your intention to love us according to the clear way. (Bihar al-Anwar Ch.53, P.179)

فلا ظُهورَ إلاّ بعد إذن الله تعالى ذِكرُهُ وذلك بعد طول الأمد وقسوةِ القلوب وامتلاء الأرضِ جَوْراَ. (الاحتجاج للطبرسي ج2 ص478)
No manifestation but after Allah's permission, and that will be after the passing of a long term, the hardening of the hearts and the filling of earth with tyranny. (al Ehtejaj Ch.2, P.478)

سيأتي إلى شيعتي من يدّعي المشاهدة.. ألا فمن ادعي المشاهدة قبلَ خروج السُّفياني والصيحة فهو كذابٌ مُفترٍ، ولا قوّةَ إلا بالله العليّ العظيم. (الاحتجاج للطبرسي ج2 ص478)
There will come to my devotees those who will claim seeing (me). Verily, whosoever claims the seeing before the rising of al-Sofiany and the Cry, is a liar and a forger; and there is no power except with Almighty Allah. (al Ehtejaj Ch.2, P.478)

Mohammed
عضو ماسي
عضو ماسي

عدد المساهمات : 585
نقاط : 1321
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/09/2011
العمر : 29
الموقع : العراق

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة